1. Ibiza. If you’re into the electronic music scene this place will be your heaven. Also, make sure you get plenty of sleep before you go because that is one thing you will not be getting on this island.
2. Las Vegas. Viva Las Vegas! Everybody MUST go to Vegas at least once in their life! There’s entertainment of every kind and places to stay from seedy motels to the grandest five-star hotels in the world. There’s no need to gamble; the entertainment is endless! While you’re there don’t forget to visit the Grand Canyon — breathtaking!
3. San Francisco. This is a truly beautiful place; it’s so classic but still very up to speed. You must go down to Fisherman’s Wharf and get a fresh clam chowder! TO. DIE. FOR! But beware of the seagulls... they’re quadruple the size of ours! You can ride a cable car (tram) almost anywhere through town and hang off the side like in the movies. Or ride a bicycle across the Golden Gate Bridge.
4. New York City. ‘Sex In The City's and ‘Gossip Girl’s Manhattan is so hectic but in a good way, a travellers dream! In such a small space, it has everything: Central Park, Times Square, Broadway, tall buildings, the BEST shopping, restaurants, hotels, theatre. The one thing I especially loved about New York are all the street performers, they’re all so talented.
5. Venice. One of Europe's most romantic cities. Ride a gondola through the canals lined with beautiful little buildings and magnificent masterpieces, while a man sings ‘That’s Amore’ — just wow! All the food and wine is so traditional and absolutely mouthwatering. This is definitely a place to visit with a partner.
DJ Bliss plays the Hamilton Hotel Saturday July 21.