1. Sylvia’s Restaurant (Harlem NYC). I legitimately understood why it’s called soul food after this experience. The fried chicken melted against my taste buds.... oh lord.
2. KFC. You can't go wrong with the Colonel — he’s been helping obesity internationally for many years, and those secret flavours are finger lickin’ good.
3. Maylings (West Auckland). Chinese takeaway that have pieced together a magnificent fried chicken with garlic as the flavour base.
4. Sushi Station Buffet (West End). The sushi buffet has offered unlimited fried chicken nibbles that leaves your mouth drenched in grease!
5. Sita’s Fried Chicken (A mate! Will not reveal her address). Homemade fried chicken swag!!! Say no more.
Noah Slee supports Dubmarine at The Hi-Fi this Friday, August 7.