1. Lime milkshakes. Lime has always been my favourite, maybe it’s just because you can’t buy lime topping from the super market and can only get it when you’re out? I always ask cafes everywhere for lime, and if they don’t have it I actually ask why they don’t have lime. I mean if you have blue heaven, lime is just as cool, right?
2. M&M’s. What can I say? They’re colourful, fun and filled with chocolate... you can’t go wrong. Have you ever tried mixing M&M’s with Coco Pops as a breakfast? You are missing out if you haven’t!
3. Chicken. I love chicken with any meal. I always end up eating chicken of some kind. In Sydney, my favourite chicken shop is called Chicken Plus; it’s on Danks Street in Waterloo. I would go at least once a day! Best chicken in town, check it out!
4. Coco Pops. The perfect breakfast for when you need a sugar hit on the run. I can’t count the amount of times Coco Pops has saved me from starvation. It’s fun-filled goodness and always manages to brighten my day.
5. Orange juice. I always find I forget to drink enough water, so orange juice always quenches my thirst and is a good source of vitamin c. You’ll always find me drinking juice before soft drink — I’m always craving juice for some reason.
Sarah De Bono plays the Surfers Paradise Beer Garden Sunday July 22.