1. Jimmy Dirt: I enjoy the freedom to express my freedom of speech freely. Sometimes I even feel like Ace Frehley.
2. The Colonel: The many doors that have opened for us. Mainly the exit doors we've been escorted out of. Watching Bizee Fingers knock himself out while moonwalking through the Step Inn’s toilets was a highlight.
3. Gerry: It has been an un-learning experience. Being in this band has made me significantly dumber. From my barely capable beginnings, I now find myself fighting the urge to eat trough lollies and I’m captivated by dramas like ‘Two And A Half Men’.
4. Scotty Wong: I like being free from the chains of mathematical precision. I like wearing my velvet suit. I like having the longest hair in the band. I like hiding in the corner, where I am relatively safe.
5. Bizzee Fingers: What do I like about being in Lords of Wong? What makes you think I like being in Lords of Wong? I enjoy the end of each Thursday night practice when I realise that I don't have to do that again for another week. I enjoy drawing blood from a fellow drunken Wong on stage or dry humping them to see that uncomfortable look in their eyes. I enjoy tweaking the nipples of society with my Flying V.
Lords Of Wong launch their ‘Club Bistro’ LP on vinyl at Beetle Bar Saturday November 30.