1. 5 Dogs — Brisbane, Brunswick St Mall. I bloody love this place. Nine times outta ten you'll catch me there after a show smashing a big New York hot dog and chilli fries. Good manly portions too.
2. Pizza Inn — Terrigal, NSW. This place is legit. Massive beer garden across the road. After midnight they do these things called instants, where they have heaps of smaller pizzas ready to go for the vultures spilling from the pub. Nom as.
3. Meryland — Melbourne. One of the best burgers I've ever eaten. Located inside the Crown Casino. Don't ask me how we found it. Some proper feeds in this joint. Also, get the onion rings too. Thank me later.
4. Pho Hung — Sunnybank. I grew up near this place and discovered the greatest noodle soup with crispy chicken I've ever had. It's a tad hard to get to because it's not in the city, but I feel a lot better after eating this compared to the other four on this list.
5. Maccas. Pretty standard, but if you're not sure where to go in a city we all know the Golden Arches. I’m a big fan of getting heaps too much Maccas and waking up in a pile of bad food. Sweet mustard on the nuggets man. Also, Big Mac for life. Peace.
Mr Hill & Rahjconkas new single, ‘Telescope’, is available now. Mr Hill supports Mr Grevis at the Beetle Bar November 15 and Solbar November 16.